Trust & Safety
Let's Make It An Enriching Experience Together
As a pioneer in enabling peer-to-peer lifestyle services, we've created an eco-system that promotes trust and safety for both customers and independent service providers on our marketplace.
1. VERIFIED ID
All talents who wish to offer services on our marketplace need to submit details and proof of ID ( Personal Identity Card, Student ID or Driver's License) as part of the online registration process. Tertiary students need to be above 18 years of age to become an independent service providers on the marketplace.
2. REDUCING "NO SHOW" AND LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION INCIDENTS
To ensure interest of both customer and independent service providers are protected, we have designed a penalty system to encourage both customer and service providers to turn up for the service appointments and reduce the likelihood of last minute cancellations or "No Show" on the day of service .
Below are the penalties whenever customer or independent service providers made 3 last minute cancellations (defined as 24hr within service date) or "No Show" for confirmed bookings:
- Customers : Booking capability suspended for 30 days.
- Independent Service Providers : Pay a penalty fee of $10 to re-enable ability to offer services.
3. 360 DEGREE SAFETY SYSTEM
StageMetro operates a wholesome, healthy lifestyle services marketplace. Our administrators actively petrol and police services offered on the marketplace by independent service providers. We may decide to suspend or terminate the service partner's account if they violate our Terms of Services and ignore our correction requests. In extreme cases, we will even report illegal services to local law enforcement authorities.
We have also built-in advanced capabilities within the app like flagging of offensive content and ability to see service providers previously hired by your Facebook friends (if permission is given) to improve the ease of discovery of reputable service partners. Additionally, whenever you endorse the talent (e.g. good servicing review) for their positive actions on the platform, they will gain StagePoints which will accelerate their Stage Star ranking.
4. SERVICE STANDARDS
All independent services providers need to read and accept the below customer service standards when they register to offer services on our platform.
- They should not commit any acts of physical, verbal, sexual or self abuse towards customers. They should not hold anyone against their will or do anything that violates their local laws.
- They should not threaten, convey an intent to harm, harasses or violates the free rights of anyone.
- They should not engage in discriminatory behavior or insult anyone based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, disability, or serious diseases.
- They are not affiliated with any dangerous organizations, including terrorist, organized criminal, and violent racist groups.
- They should not wilfully mis-present themselves or the services they marketed. They should commit to carry out bookings they accepted and services "as marketed"
- They should not negotiate or extort additional fees from customers on-site from the agreed amount viewable from confirmed service vouchers.
- They should not commit booking fraud, credit card fraud, or launder money; attempt to drive traffic to other sites or market unrelated products.
Independent service providers are also not allow to offer prohibited services of the below nature through our platform.
- Investment and credit services or consultancy
- Money-related services
- Intellectual property rights infringement
- Gambling-related services
- Offering of counterfeit or unauthorized goods
- Trading of locally regulated products and services
- Adult content and services
- Services deemed by general public to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory